totalMINI
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Like/Follow Us here: 
Go Back   totalMINI Forums - MINI Forum > totalTalk > Site Feedback
Reload this Page Can I cancel my subscription?

Click here to visit our sponsors

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Can I cancel my subscription?
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Derfinn is Offline
totalAddict
Derfinn is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 464
Thanks: 101
Thanked 194 Times in 177 Posts
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
   
Default Can I cancel my subscription? - 5th April 2017, 01:35 PM

Hello all,

As some of you may know, I am changing cars, and my new Peugeot 3008 is currently being built.

I am already suffering from MINI separation anxiety, as I reminisce over the fun and friendship over the last 13 years of MINI ownership, and 10 as part of the MINI community.

I'm not going to be around these parts much now, but will pop in for a visit every now and again. But, is it possible to cancel a subscription?

It is currently my plan to get a 2nd car for weekend/MINI runs in the future. If and when that happens, I am sure I will be back.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Jordan is Offline
TotallyObsessed
Jordan is on a distinguished road
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,217
Thanks: 25
Thanked 346 Times in 311 Posts
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Bath
   
Default 6th April 2017, 11:56 AM

wow. you will be back within the week buying a peugeot
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Oakleyguy is Offline
totalAddict
Oakleyguy is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 347
Thanks: 15
Thanked 65 Times in 58 Posts
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: West Midlands.
   
Default 6th April 2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
wow. you will be back within the week buying a peugeot
ha ha!
  
Reply With Quote
Can I cancel my subscription?
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
KillerByte is Offline
Total Moderator
KillerByte is a jewel in the roughKillerByte is a jewel in the roughKillerByte is a jewel in the roughKillerByte is a jewel in the rough
 
KillerByte's Avatar
 
Posts: 473
Thanks: 40
Thanked 419 Times in 216 Posts
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Nottingham
   
Default Can I cancel my subscription? - 6th April 2017, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derfinn View Post
Hello all,

As some of you may know, I am changing cars, and my new Peugeot 3008 is currently being built.

I am already suffering from MINI separation anxiety, as I reminisce over the fun and friendship over the last 13 years of MINI ownership, and 10 as part of the MINI community.

I'm not going to be around these parts much now, but will pop in for a visit every now and again. But, is it possible to cancel a subscription?

It is currently my plan to get a 2nd car for weekend/MINI runs in the future. If and when that happens, I am sure I will be back.
Hi Derek!

You can cancel your subscription through PayPal.

https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/a...ayment-FAQ2145

Let me know if you have any issues as we can always cancel your subscription from our side.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk


  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Derfinn is Offline
totalAddict
Derfinn is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 464
Thanks: 101
Thanked 194 Times in 177 Posts
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
   
Default 7th April 2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerByte View Post
Hi Derek!

You can cancel your subscription through PayPal.

https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/a...ayment-FAQ2145

Let me know if you have any issues as we can always cancel your subscription from our side.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Thanks a million Kev.

However, it is linked to my credit card.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Derfinn is Offline
totalAddict
Derfinn is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 464
Thanks: 101
Thanked 194 Times in 177 Posts
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
   
Default 7th April 2017, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
wow. you will be back within the week buying a peugeot
You could be right......I'm already researching possible weekend cars!
  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0 RC2
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com