totalMINI
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Like/Follow Us here: 
Old
  (#11 (permalink))
TotallyObsessed
Jordan is on a distinguished road

Default 8th August 2017, 11:47 AM

i feel like you bought a 4x4 :P :P :P

Old
  (#12 (permalink))
totalMember
Steve07 is on a distinguished road

Default 8th August 2017, 08:08 PM

Lovely colour and spec combination.
Totally agree with the alloy wheel comments, I go for the spoke design for ease of cleaning and superior shine/bling

The Following User Says Thank You to Steve07 For This Useful Post:
118 (9th August 2017)
Old
  (#13 (permalink))
totalAdmin
118 is a jewel in the rough118 is a jewel in the rough118 is a jewel in the rough

Thanked 1,176 Times in 912 Posts

Default 9th August 2017, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlondoner View Post
I keep thinking Classic Bert is Human lol
Lovely pics Ian especially of the 2 of them!!
What are you talking about! He is! Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
i feel like you bought a 4x4 :P :P :P
I'd like to lower it a bit but because I spend all day driving around town and over speed humps, I'm not sure it would be practical lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve07 View Post
Lovely colour and spec combination.
Totally agree with the alloy wheel comments, I go for the spoke design for ease of cleaning and superior shine/bling
Thanks! They do look great when the alloys are all nice and clean and shiny don't they, I prefer silver over black alloys as they're a lot easier to keep looking clean

Old
  (#14 (permalink))
totalMember
ofmahead is on a distinguished road

Default 12th August 2017, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 118 View Post
Those of you on other forums may have already seen, but last weekend I took a little road trip north west and across the Irish sea to see my friend Mark and visit David Prentice MINI Portadown to pick up my new F56 Cooper S

I ordered the car at the beginning of June, but wanted to wait for the July changes, which consisted of a new digital fuel gauge design, driver alertness feature, white display night time lighting, display tweaks to the Head Up Display and the driving modes moved from around the gear stick to a toggle switch (where the HUD toggle was previously).

My R56 MCS was a fantastic MINI, probably the best MINI I've owned, but he had reached 4 years old and I needed to change, so I specced a Cooper S auto in Blazing Red and Black with the Chili and Tech Packs, Cottonwood dash, MINI Yours Lounge Leather, heated seats and windscreen, darkened glass and a whole host of other bits.

The drive home on Monday was fantastic, I caught an early ferry from Dublin to Holyhead and ended up driving back down through Wales, through Betws-y-Coed and some of the roads around the EVO Triangle and I've used during the MINI runs, so I got a good chance to drive it properly rather than sit on the motorway the whole way home!

The F56 is a completely different car to drive, there is so much technology in them now it's amazing, and the interior is a lovely place to be!

Anyway, onto some pics now

Great looking car.
If the drive mode has been moved to what was the HUD toggle switch does that mean that it rises up automatically when you start up?

The Following User Says Thank You to ofmahead For This Useful Post:
118 (14th August 2017)
Old
  (#15 (permalink))
Total Moderator
Sportspack Mark is a name known to allSportspack Mark is a name known to allSportspack Mark is a name known to allSportspack Mark is a name known to allSportspack Mark is a name known to allSportspack Mark is a name known to all

Default 13th August 2017, 03:21 PM

Looks great Thanks again for the business! Enjoy

The Following User Says Thank You to Sportspack Mark For This Useful Post:
118 (14th August 2017)
Old
  (#16 (permalink))
totalMember
pilotwoo109 is on a distinguished road

Default 13th August 2017, 06:10 PM

Nice car, and great spec!

The Following User Says Thank You to pilotwoo109 For This Useful Post:
118 (14th August 2017)
Old
  (#17 (permalink))
totalAdmin
118 is a jewel in the rough118 is a jewel in the rough118 is a jewel in the rough

Default 14th August 2017, 11:15 PM

Thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofmahead View Post
Great looking car.
If the drive mode has been moved to what was the HUD toggle switch does that mean that it rises up automatically when you start up?
Thanks! Yeah the HUD rises up automatically, it did with the old toggle anyway (unless you'd had it hidden when you turned the engine off). You can hide the HUD from in the settings menu instead now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportspack Mark View Post
Looks great Thanks again for the business! Enjoy
Oh I am, very much

Old
  (#18 (permalink))
totalAdmin

Default 17th August 2017, 08:52 PM

Gave the car a clean after work today, approaching 1000 miles now and absolutely loving it!

Old
  (#19 (permalink))
CM SD ALL4 & Roadster SD
zf44 is on a distinguished road

Default 18th August 2017, 08:20 AM

Spotless! Still say good choice on those alloys......

Current
2013/13 Mini Roadster 2.0 Cooper SD. Kite blue, chilli pack, media pack, convertible pack, black xenon headlights, 17" silver conical alloys, runflat tyres, heated punch leather seats, chrome line interior, full bluetooth usb, armrest, piano black interior trim, chrome spot lights and folding door mirrors.

2016/16 Mini Countryman 2.0 Cooper SD All4. Light white, chilli pack, media pack, Harmon Kardon, black xenon headlights, panoramic sunroof, 18" star double spoke alloys, runflat tyres, heated lounge leather seats, heated windscreen, folding electric mirrors, auto dimming internal/external mirrors, rear spoiler, chrome line interior, full bluetooth usb, armrest, piano black interior trim, flat load boot floor, anthracite headliner and sport button.

Previous
2013/13 Mini Countryman 2.0 Cooper SD All4. Crystal silver, chilli pack, media pack, panoramic sunroof, xenon headlights, 18" silver turbo fan alloys, runflat tyres, rear spoiler, chrome line interior, full bluetooth usb, armrest, piano black interior trim, flat load boot floor, anthracite headliner and sport button.

~ Our CM SD All4
~ 10,000 miles report
~ 20,000 miles report
~ 30,000 miles report
~ 40,000 miles report

2011/11 Mini Countryman 1.6 Cooper D 2WD. Crystal silver, chilli pack, vision pack, panoramic sunroof, xenon headlights, 18" silver turbo fan alloys, runflat tyres, rear spoiler, chrome line interior, full bluetooth usb, armrest, piano black interior trim, flat load boot floor, anthracite headliner and sport button.

~ 25,000 miles report
~ 35,000 miles report

The Following User Says Thank You to zf44 For This Useful Post:
118 (18th August 2017)
Old
  (#20 (permalink))
totalAdmin

Default 18th August 2017, 05:21 PM

Thank you! They are SO easy to clean, I love them!

Also hit 1000 miles today, the car will be 3 weeks old tomorrow but 350 ish of those miles were the drive back home