View Single Post
30,000 miles report. 2013 CM Cooper SD ALL4
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
totalAddict
CMCoopSD is on a distinguished road

Default 30,000 miles report. 2013 CM Cooper SD ALL4 - 30th October 2015, 05:16 PM

Good right up.

Just back from collecting my 2wd SD from my local indy, front and rear pads and sensors replaced at 32,600 miles. Main dealer had advised at start of July that front pads needed done asap and it also needed front discs, with rear pads not that far away either. Managed another 4000miles before sensor light came on so got it booked in for checking. Front discs were fine surprisingly, having been told by Mini they were required! Wallet is lighter now by 192. 😢

As for tyres, ditched Pirelli P7 RFT's at around 14000miles once fronts were done and replaced with Goodyear F1's all round. Fronts were replaced again last month with Hankook Evo2's.

1st MOT booked in for Thursday at Mini along with end of warranty inspection, hopefully flies through with no problems.

Unfortunately I have had itchy feet since the summer and now want a M135i but 3000 negative equity has but a hold on that for the time being. This along with the new tyres and brakes looks like the CM will be staying for a wee bit longer.