View Single Post
30,000 miles report. 2013 CM Cooper SD ALL4
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
totalAddict
CMCoopSD is on a distinguished road

Default 30,000 miles report. 2013 CM Cooper SD ALL4 - 30th October 2015, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zf44 View Post
Thanks, with only doing motorway miles hoping to replace the front/rear pads around 40k miles (as the sensors indicate). Have to say, although build quality dropped badly on our previous Golfs/Beetles, brake durability was much better!!

Surprised your Pirelli RFT only lasted up to 14k miles, both our CMs came with 18" Goodyear Efficient Grip RFT and the ride/road noise is fine for us (but I wish I could say the same on the 17" RFTs on our Roadster which helps you to feel every bump in the road but I blame the stiffer chassis/suspension for that!).

Another 2 1/2 years to go on MINI Select for the CM so will wait and see how the next generation CM looks before deciding to take the plunge but like you I'm sure that my model is in negative equity too.

Good luck with the MOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajseymour View Post
I hadn't thought that the discs might need doing, I really hope that they don't say that. Mine was a demo or fleet car as well so I really hope that they don't need it. We will soon see. Thanks for the warning/advice.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Mine was also an ex demo, had 8k on it when bought so this probably had an effect on the tyres too.

Here's my quote from Mini for discs and pads for the front only! They don't call them stealers for nothing.