View Single Post
My Blazing Red MCS
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
totalAdmin
118 is a jewel in the rough118 is a jewel in the rough118 is a jewel in the rough

Thanked 1,179 Times in 915 Posts

Default My Blazing Red MCS - 4th August 2017, 07:42 PM

Those of you on other forums may have already seen, but last weekend I took a little road trip north west and across the Irish sea to see my friend Mark and visit David Prentice MINI Portadown to pick up my new F56 Cooper S

I ordered the car at the beginning of June, but wanted to wait for the July changes, which consisted of a new digital fuel gauge design, driver alertness feature, white display night time lighting, display tweaks to the Head Up Display and the driving modes moved from around the gear stick to a toggle switch (where the HUD toggle was previously).

My R56 MCS was a fantastic MINI, probably the best MINI I've owned, but he had reached 4 years old and I needed to change, so I specced a Cooper S auto in Blazing Red and Black with the Chili and Tech Packs, Cottonwood dash, MINI Yours Lounge Leather, heated seats and windscreen, darkened glass and a whole host of other bits.

The drive home on Monday was fantastic, I caught an early ferry from Dublin to Holyhead and ended up driving back down through Wales, through Betws-y-Coed and some of the roads around the EVO Triangle and I've used during the MINI runs, so I got a good chance to drive it properly rather than sit on the motorway the whole way home!

The F56 is a completely different car to drive, there is so much technology in them now it's amazing, and the interior is a lovely place to be!

Anyway, onto some pics now

The Following User Says Thank You to 118 For This Useful Post:
McLaren (5th August 2017)