View Single Post
Lohen performance Pack N18 cooper S
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
totalBeginner
Ant73 is on a distinguished road

Default Lohen performance Pack N18 cooper S - 12th August 2017, 07:50 AM

hi guys,
had my stunning 1 owner 14k miles Cooper S N18 for 2 weeks now but already got round to modding it. Had the Lohen Performance Pack 1 fitted today, cost 1050 including health check, dyno runs, graph, Map by manic with choice of stage 1A 1B or 1C. Airtec intercooler uprated spark plugs and ITG air filter plus fitting and VAT included.
The map is nice and smooth and very progressive with more pops and bangs in the sport mode. wheelspin not excessive or intrusive on the wet roads coming back due to the linear power delivery. Had many remaps before on different cars and found this to be the best by far, I am really pleased and this is my 1st mini.
Currently running in Stage 1B which equates to 238.2 HP at 6025 RPM and 346Nm /255lb/ft torque at 3460 RPM, with the hardware fitted but stock map it made 201.7 HP @6399 rpm and 274 NM at 4452 rpm.
You can choose which state of tune you want it left in or by a switch that plugs in to OBD to change map settings but I didn't bother as happy to leave it in mode B for everyday usuability. will be doing suspension mods, some custom as I know a guy who helped me before with car mods previously, will post up too once funds allow to get it all done

Ant
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan0001.jpg (91.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0729.jpg (85.1 KB, 11 views)