View Single Post
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
Formally was Mini S Mad
JcwMiniAdventures is a glorious beacon of lightJcwMiniAdventures is a glorious beacon of lightJcwMiniAdventures is a glorious beacon of lightJcwMiniAdventures is a glorious beacon of lightJcwMiniAdventures is a glorious beacon of light

Thanked 1,623 Times in 1,447 Posts

Default 10th October 2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zf44 View Post
Our thoughts too on this link. All depends how often you use and the mileage you cover, we cover a lot of miles with our jobs and we have the reassurance with the extended warranty having already used it. Even though we look after our MINIs and service them religiously, all parts suffer from wear/tear and eventual failure which happened to us on a relatively young MINI.
Pretty much exac the same a well maintained & low mileage jcw as posted in the link I posted I hummed & harrerd & had no problems in the first 3yrs but glad I had as had my money’s worth in first two years since I extended with a part replace of clutch first year & 11months exac to the day after part replace they had to replace the whole lot on a 5yr old jcw at 25k so for me I well untrully got my return!!

As I also posted I’ve got an n14 & no Indy so was a must for me.

If you’ve got a really good Indy & not fussed about service history etc then it was suggested by other memebers put the ££ you’d put in the warranty into a savings account then it’s there if you need it.

MODERN MINI FRONT COVER STAR

The Following User Says Thank You to JcwMiniAdventures For This Useful Post:
zf44 (10th October 2017)