Old
  (#35 (permalink))
yorkie is Online
totalMember
yorkie is on a distinguished road

Default 1st June 2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humph View Post
Does the sat nav not offer alternative routes? I'm pretty sure my old Clubmen (both of them) would let you read through the route it had chosen and let you choose alternatives, albeit slightly laboriously. Seem to remember it was in a funny place most would never look, but there was a function. Have the same system in the 220d now so will check it out.
yes you get 3,for the one I quoted it gives 2 more to the main one,the route we go is 170m,there quickest 210m and the others both longer in miles and time,the reason we go the way we do is to miss over night road works,daughters bmw is just the same,we used it the other day to go some where local it took us round the other side of the town to bring us back,5 miles further on a 15 mile journey,it is sat in our garage in the middle of the village and the heads up display says 60mph,it is going to the doctors on the 12th,they say it sounds as tho it has not had a pdi,was 10mins from us getting a phone call to say it had just arrived,we saw it in the workshop with stickers still on and no number plates on,30 mins later it past us on the road