totalMINI
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Like/Follow Us here: 
Go Back   totalMINI Forums - MINI Forum > totalTalk > totalDiscussion
Reload this Page **new cotswold mini club**

Click here to visit our sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
**new cotswold mini club**
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
totalBeginner
CotswoldMiniClub is on a distinguished road

Default **new cotswold mini club** - 30th October 2017, 09:08 AM

Good Morning!

I’m messaging you today to see whether you would be interested in our new ‘Cotswold MINI Club’. We are a brand new BMW & MINI dealership in Cheltenham, opening earlier this year and we would like to create an exclusive membership club for MINI enthusiasts, offering discounts and other great benefits. We have recently done the same for BMW and it was a great success! We are looking to put on an event before Christmas, which would include an initial meeting at our Cotswold Hereford site and then a drive from there to our new Cotswold Cheltenham site, we would then put on lunch and then we can give people exclusive access to our new site, including our state of the art workshop, as well as allowing us to showcase all the great things we can offer. We see this as a brilliant opportunity to bring MINI enthusiasts, their cars and their passion together. This plan is not set in stone however, so we are very open to feedback on what our potential members would be wanting from this club. If this is something which would interest you or anyone you know please feel free to comment below any questions, suggestions or opinions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

Sam

Our Cheltenham site address: Corinthian Way, The Reddings, Cheltenham, GL51 6UP

Cheltenham Website: Cotswold MINI Cheltenham | New & Approved Used MINI Retailer

Our Hereford site address: Roman Rd, Hereford, HR1 1LN

Hereford Website: Cotswold MINI Hereford | New & Approved Used MINI Retailer

Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Total revisitor
buz999 is on a distinguished road

Default 30th October 2017, 11:03 AM

Hi Sam

This is something Id definitely be interested in, especially the trip out from Hereford to Cheltenham as me and my JCW are only in Leominster

Simon.

2016 F56 JCW, CR/B, CHILI/TECH/MEDIA, PAN ROOF+RAILS, SUN PROTECTION GLASS, HEATED SCREEN+SEATS, ADAPTIVE DAMPERS, JCW PRO FRONT SPLITTER+MIRROR CAPS+MATS............

Old
  (#3 (permalink))
CM SD ALL4 & Roadster SD
zf44 is on a distinguished road

Default 30th October 2017, 11:39 AM

Hi, were in.... we service both our MINIs at the new Cheltenham site.

On suggestions, with Cotswolds MINI being a site sponsor, it will be good to receive info on deals covering accessories, parts which helpful James (now moved to your Tewkesbury site) promoted. In addition, we receive your newsletter where you further promote deals on your used/nearly new/new stock as well as finance and service offers. If it will be time consuming publishing these offers in this forum separately it will be good to punish your newsletter instead with the interactive links.

Current
2013/13 Mini Roadster 2.0 Cooper SD.
2016/16 Mini Countryman 2.0 Cooper SD All4.

Previous
2013/13 Mini Countryman 2.0 Cooper SD All4.

~ Our CM SD All4
~ 10,000 miles report
~ 20,000 miles report
~ 30,000 miles report
~ 40,000 miles report

2011/11 Mini Countryman 1.6 Cooper D 2WD.

~ 25,000 miles report
~ 35,000 miles report

Old
  (#4 (permalink))
TotallyObsessed
Jordan is on a distinguished road

Default 30th October 2017, 12:59 PM

could be a fun day out. We are an hour away, and have access to two local dealers but obviously money talks so deals and stuff would be an advantage

Old
  (#5 (permalink))
totalBeginner

Default 2nd November 2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buz999 View Post
Hi Sam

This is something Id definitely be interested in, especially the trip out from Hereford to Cheltenham as me and my JCW are only in Leominster

Simon.
Hi Simon! That's brilliant! Out of interest would you be interested in having any 'wrapping' done, during the event, to your car or using our Cotswold facilities (Hereford/Cheltenham) for servicing your JCW in the future? Kind Regards. Sam.

Old
  (#6 (permalink))
totalBeginner

Default 2nd November 2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zf44 View Post
Hi, were in.... we service both our MINIs at the new Cheltenham site.

On suggestions, with Cotswolds MINI being a site sponsor, it will be good to receive info on deals covering accessories, parts which helpful James (now moved to your Tewkesbury site) promoted. In addition, we receive your newsletter where you further promote deals on your used/nearly new/new stock as well as finance and service offers. If it will be time consuming publishing these offers in this forum separately it will be good to punish your newsletter instead with the interactive links.
Hi ZF44! Thank you so much for those suggestions, I'll be sure to pass them on in the upcoming meeting! It would be great to see our current customers supporting this event! I shall update this thread with more information when I get it, be sure to reply with further suggestions should you have any! Kind Regards. Sam.

Old
  (#7 (permalink))
totalBeginner

Default 2nd November 2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
could be a fun day out. We are an hour away, and have access to two local dealers but obviously money talks so deals and stuff would be an advantage
Hi Jordan! Thanks for your reply! We would be happy to generate a good deal for you here at Cotswold, are you interested in buying a new MINI? If so, let me know what model, new or used and what additional features (NAV etc) you would be interested in and I can look into it for you and get back to you right away. Kind Regards. Sam.

Old
  (#8 (permalink))
Total revisitor
buz999 is on a distinguished road

Default 2nd November 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldMiniClub View Post
Hi Simon! That's brilliant! Out of interest would you be interested in having any 'wrapping' done, during the event, to your car or using our Cotswold facilities (Hereford/Cheltenham) for servicing your JCW in the future? Kind Regards. Sam.
I wouldnt be interested in any wrapping Im afraid as I use a local firm who have been spot on with me in the past.
My JCW is already looked after by the guys at Hereford and I always look forward to pestering Stotty for a deal

2016 F56 JCW, CR/B, CHILI/TECH/MEDIA, PAN ROOF+RAILS, SUN PROTECTION GLASS, HEATED SCREEN+SEATS, ADAPTIVE DAMPERS, JCW PRO FRONT SPLITTER+MIRROR CAPS+MATS............

Old
  (#9 (permalink))
totalAdmin
118 is a jewel in the rough118 is a jewel in the rough118 is a jewel in the rough

Thanked 1,184 Times in 920 Posts

Default 2nd November 2017, 09:39 PM

Hi Sam, sounds like a great idea. As Cotswold are already a sponsor please feel free to post anything in the Cotswold sub-forum too, in terms of offers, ideas, events, etc

Cotswold MINI - totalMINI Forums - MINI Forum

Old
  (#10 (permalink))
totalBeginner

Default 27th November 2017, 09:13 AM

Good Morning All!

here is the link to sign up for the new Cotswold Mini Club!

LINK: Cotswold Cheltenham MINI

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

Regards,

Sam

The Following User Says Thank You to CotswoldMiniClub For This Useful Post:
118 (27th November 2017)

Tags
club, cooper, jcw, member, mini