totalMINI
Home Forum Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Like/Follow Us here: 
Go Back   totalMINI Forums - MINI Forum > Model & Non-Model Specific > MINI Countryman
Reload this Page Countryman audio - Upgraded

Click here to visit our sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Countryman audio - Upgraded
Old
  (#11 (permalink))
Old Skool
humph is on a distinguished road

Default Countryman audio - Upgraded - 18th January 2014, 05:41 PM

The set up is now complete and I've been using it a week. Mikey set the amp up and it all sounds great, if a little basey for me, so I may nip back and get him to tweek it a bit once the whole set up is all bedded in. Very happy with it, it's immense at volume.

Old
  (#12 (permalink))
totalMember
CN R60 is on a distinguished road

Default 20th January 2014, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humph View Post
The false floor has a hand hole in front of the lock mechanism. Pull that up and it hinges around a point half way back. Once in this position pull it towards you and it'll pull out in the same way as the parcel shelf does, it's the same fixing mechanism.
Thank you, I'm thinking I should be able to fit two full-sized pieces of luggage and one or two smaller pieces back there with the false floor removed and the rear seats moved forward.

Old
  (#13 (permalink))
totalMember
CN R60 is on a distinguished road

Default 20th January 2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humph View Post
The false floor has a hand hole in front of the lock mechanism. Pull that up and it hinges around a point half way back. Once in this position pull it towards you and it'll pull out in the same way as the parcel shelf does, it's the same fixing mechanism.
I gave it a try tonight and the false floor was really easy to remove. I found it easiest to feel for the rubber fixing points on either side of the false floor and pull on them directly to detach the false floor from the boot. Thanks again!

Tags
amplifier, audio, countryman, mids, mini, newministuff, paceman, speakers, stereo, tweeters, upgrade, woofers