totalMINI
Home Forum FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Like/Follow Us here: 
Go Back   totalMINI Forums - MINI Forum > totalTalk > MINI In The News & General Media
Reload this Page BMW/MINI UK Subscription Service

Click here to visit our sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#11 (permalink))
totalBeginner
joindrover is on a distinguished road

Default 24th July 2018, 01:30 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

Re: social media - If you guys know any fanatic car lovers good on social looking for a social media role would love to hear from you!

Indeed some of our stock comes from dealers. Other comes direct from manufacturers (e.g. BMW and Mini)

Yes we need to improve the browsing experience with better images (like a 360 tour). Working on it!

What we do already do well is to massively improve the buying and "owning" experience (all online/done for you) for people who need a car but are put off with the admin and risk involved (and unlikely to have the knowledge and confidence you guys have around cars!)

Old
  (#12 (permalink))
totalAddict
7head is on a distinguished road

Default 25th July 2018, 06:06 AM

I can see a Ďone price for allí will appeal to some.

You have to look at the insurance though. That is utterly crazy. It has to be done on an individual basis. For 94 pounds a month I would want to be driving an i8 or an M4 with every toy..... I still think I could get it cheaper than 94 pounds a month though!

R60 Cooper S auto, Pure red, chilli, media and light packs..SOLD

F60 Cooper S All4 auto. Thunder grey with a lot of gloss black and very little chrome. Chilli, Media, Tech, XL, LEDís, pano roof, black 19ís, black leather, black stripes, black roof, black rails (I like black)....pretty much all options ticked - already regret the ones that are missing.

Old
  (#13 (permalink))
Old Skool
humph is on a distinguished road

Default 25th July 2018, 09:05 AM

Have to agree on the cost of the insurance really, my 220d convertible is insured with a city centre postcode and for 25k miles a year and I don't pay £94 a month. I appreciate the business model, but again for the prices I can see online I would want to be driving new cars all the time. I like the idea, I get bored of keeping cars for more than 18 months or so, very few have kept my interest over 2 years, so appreciate the flexibility.