totalMINI Forums - MINI Forum

totalMINI Forums - MINI Forum (http://www.totalmini.com/forum/)
-   totalDiscussion (http://www.totalmini.com/forum/3-totaldiscussion/)
-   -   **new cotswold mini club** (http://www.totalmini.com/forum/3-totaldiscussion/15600-new-cotswold-mini-club.html)

CotswoldMiniClub 30th October 2017 09:08 AM

**new cotswold mini club**

Good Morning!

I’m messaging you today to see whether you would be interested in our new ‘Cotswold MINI Club’. We are a brand new BMW & MINI dealership in Cheltenham, opening earlier this year and we would like to create an exclusive membership club for MINI enthusiasts, offering discounts and other great benefits. We have recently done the same for BMW and it was a great success! We are looking to put on an event before Christmas, which would include an initial meeting at our Cotswold Hereford site and then a drive from there to our new Cotswold Cheltenham site, we would then put on lunch and then we can give people exclusive access to our new site, including our state of the art workshop, as well as allowing us to showcase all the great things we can offer. We see this as a brilliant opportunity to bring MINI enthusiasts, their cars and their passion together. This plan is not set in stone however, so we are very open to feedback on what our potential members would be wanting from this club. If this is something which would interest you or anyone you know please feel free to comment below any questions, suggestions or opinions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

Sam

Our Cheltenham site address: Corinthian Way, The Reddings, Cheltenham, GL51 6UP

Cheltenham Website: Cotswold MINI Cheltenham | New & Approved Used MINI Retailer

Our Hereford site address: Roman Rd, Hereford, HR1 1LN

Hereford Website: Cotswold MINI Hereford | New & Approved Used MINI Retailer

buz999 30th October 2017 11:03 AM

Hi Sam

This is something Id definitely be interested in, especially the trip out from Hereford to Cheltenham as me and my JCW are only in Leominster :tr:

Simon.

zf44 30th October 2017 11:39 AM

Hi, were in.... we service both our MINIs at the new Cheltenham site. :biggrin:

On suggestions, with Cotswolds MINI being a site sponsor, it will be good to receive info on deals covering accessories, parts which helpful James (now moved to your Tewkesbury site:() promoted. In addition, we receive your newsletter where you further promote deals on your used/nearly new/new stock as well as finance and service offers. If it will be time consuming publishing these offers in this forum separately it will be good to punish your newsletter instead with the interactive links.

Jordan 30th October 2017 12:59 PM

could be a fun day out. We are an hour away, and have access to two local dealers but obviously money talks so deals and stuff would be an advantage

CotswoldMiniClub 2nd November 2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buz999 (Post 169040)
Hi Sam

This is something Id definitely be interested in, especially the trip out from Hereford to Cheltenham as me and my JCW are only in Leominster :tr:

Simon.

Hi Simon! That's brilliant! Out of interest would you be interested in having any 'wrapping' done, during the event, to your car or using our Cotswold facilities (Hereford/Cheltenham) for servicing your JCW in the future? Kind Regards. Sam.

CotswoldMiniClub 2nd November 2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zf44 (Post 169041)
Hi, were in.... we service both our MINIs at the new Cheltenham site. :biggrin:

On suggestions, with Cotswolds MINI being a site sponsor, it will be good to receive info on deals covering accessories, parts which helpful James (now moved to your Tewkesbury site:() promoted. In addition, we receive your newsletter where you further promote deals on your used/nearly new/new stock as well as finance and service offers. If it will be time consuming publishing these offers in this forum separately it will be good to punish your newsletter instead with the interactive links.

Hi ZF44! Thank you so much for those suggestions, I'll be sure to pass them on in the upcoming meeting! It would be great to see our current customers supporting this event! I shall update this thread with more information when I get it, be sure to reply with further suggestions should you have any! Kind Regards. Sam.

CotswoldMiniClub 2nd November 2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan (Post 169045)
could be a fun day out. We are an hour away, and have access to two local dealers but obviously money talks so deals and stuff would be an advantage

Hi Jordan! Thanks for your reply! We would be happy to generate a good deal for you here at Cotswold, are you interested in buying a new MINI? If so, let me know what model, new or used and what additional features (NAV etc) you would be interested in and I can look into it for you and get back to you right away. Kind Regards. Sam.

buz999 2nd November 2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CotswoldMiniClub (Post 169099)
Hi Simon! That's brilliant! Out of interest would you be interested in having any 'wrapping' done, during the event, to your car or using our Cotswold facilities (Hereford/Cheltenham) for servicing your JCW in the future? Kind Regards. Sam.

I wouldnt be interested in any wrapping Im afraid as I use a local firm who have been spot on with me in the past.
My JCW is already looked after by the guys at Hereford and I always look forward to pestering Stotty for a deal :tr:

118 2nd November 2017 09:39 PM

Hi Sam, sounds like a great idea. As Cotswold are already a sponsor please feel free to post anything in the Cotswold sub-forum too, in terms of offers, ideas, events, etc :)

Cotswold MINI - totalMINI Forums - MINI Forum

CotswoldMiniClub 27th November 2017 09:13 AM

Good Morning All!

here is the link to sign up for the new Cotswold Mini Club!

LINK: Cotswold Cheltenham MINI

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions!

Regards,

Sam